Thursday, May 13, 2010

25 Weeks (and 2 days)


We got to see Jack again today! Our doc is so awesome. He had to rush out on us last appointment because he got paged into delivery, so he felt bad and did another ultrasound for us at our appointment today. We've gotten to see Jack at every appointment since I was 9 weeks.
We tried to video the ultrasound on Michael's phone, and if you look really close you can see our baby's sweet face. He really is so cute!



As of right now, he's in perfect position to be born. (Just don't come for 15 more weeks please...)
He is such a wiggle worm. I can feel him most of the time, especially after I eat and when I lay down at night. I just love to sit and watch my belly move and feel his little kicks and punches.
Only mom's will understand, but I love this little man so much already. I get emotional just thinking about him actually being in our world.

At 25 weeks, Jack is about 13 1/2 inches long and weights just over 1 1/2 lbs. His lungs are developing more everyday and his nostrils just became "unplugged." He's now practicing breathing by breathing in the amniotic fluid.

My belly get's bigger everyday. Really.
As of today, I'm at 128 lbs which is a +14 lbs from my first appointment.



We went to Oklahoma a few weeks ago, and got so much great stuff for Jack from my family there. We got a beautiful hand knitted baby afghan from Sharon, lot's of cute clothes and a sleep sheep from dad and Sharon, a beautiful engraved receiving blanket and burp cloths from my Aunt Debbie, Sophie the Giraffe from cousin Barbara, and a gift card and diaper money from Aunt Becky and Gran.
My first "official" shower is in Houston in a few weeks. I can't wait to see everyone!!


And here's one of the Cali dog just for fun :)



1 comment: