Tuesday, August 3, 2010

37 Weeks

21 days or less!
Today was my last staff meeting at work :( Friday is my last day. I'm sad to be leaving a job and co-workers that I love, but am looking forward to this new chapter in our lives.
For the staff meeting, my co-workers had "baby (little) foods" like little bagels with my favorite toppings (cream cheese, cucumbers, tomatoes, and lemon pepper), little donuts and little orange juice boxes. It was very thoughtful and cute.
I'll be taking the next few weeks before Jack gets here to hopefully relax (I'm not very good at that right now), and finish up a few last minute things on our list.
I know I need the rest because my body is starting to hurt, and I can absolutely tell when I've done to much. I need to slow down a bit, so that's my plan.

Here's me at 37 weeks and 138 lbs. No weight gain since last appointment :)



1 comment:

  1. Seriously, it looks like you have a basketball under your shirt. How do you not topple over? Very adorable.

    ReplyDelete