Friday, January 15, 2010

Melt My Heart

Just a heads up that I'm going to dote on my husband for a minute.

I'm so blessed to be going through this amazing journey with an amazing husband, and a future amazing dad.
He talks to our baby! I'm know this is normal, and a lot of husbands do it, but it melts my heart every time.
His conversation last night went something like this:
"Hi baby. It's your dad. You're getting arms this week. You'll use those for throwing a football, or dancing if you're a girl. I'm going to a Chargers game this Sunday. It's a very important game, but an especially important day since we'll get to see you the next day! Be good to your mama. I love you."

And then, when he woke up this morning all sleepy eyed and sweet, he told me he'd been dreaming about when the doctor's bring us our baby. Tear.

I love you baby. Can't wait to see our baby!


3 comments: