Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Catching Up

As most of you know, life has been very exciting lately. We got to do some traveling for the Holidays, and spend a wonderful Christmas with all of the family.

And of course.... we're pregnant!
We're seven weeks and 1 day today. We're not announcing to the world or face book yet, but have told all close family and friends. (Which I assume are the only people who read this.)

This coming Monday would have been our first appointment at 8 weeks, but we got to see our little life a little early.
We had a scare on New Year's Eve with some spotting, so we went to the hospital just to have everything checked out.
Apparently, this can be very normal and everything was fine. We got to see our baby and the heartbeat! It looked like a little Lima bean.

So.... depending on what our insurance covers we may miss our appointment on Monday with my gynecologist because we have an appointment the following Monday with our new OB - Dr. Blake. (That would put us at 9 weeks.) I'll have to tell the story behind Dr. Blake later, but already, he's amazing and we feel so lucky to have found him.

I hope to start updating weekly with pics once we have our first appointment, and I know more and have more to share.

Already our New Year is off to an amazing start!

Everyone has been so wonderful and supportive already. I'm so lucky to have close friends who have and are going through this experience, and have so much great advice to share. Thank You!

3 comments:

  1. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (this is me squeeling with anticipation of seeing pictures of your growing belly!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipee! BTW, I have you linked off of my blog, so don't doubt if some Davisons know your good news soon!

    ReplyDelete