Wednesday, February 10, 2010

12 Weeks

12 weeks on Tuesday
Baby: Our baby has reflexes this week. We can poke and he/she will squirm! Fingers will open and close soon, and toes will curl. His/her eyes will begin to clench, and he'll begin making sucking movements with his mouth. (Awww). Baby is now starting to look more like a human. Eyes have moved to the front of the head and ears are in place. Baby should be just over 2 inches long, and weigh half an ounce.

We get to see baby again on Tuesday! (Hopefully. I think they do an ultrasound at this visit.)

Me: I have a terrible cold/sinus infection right now, but pregnancy wise, I'm still powering through and feeling great. I'm wearing maternity pants today :) (They're a little baggy, but oh so comfortable.)

I'll post soon about our trip to San Fran. It was wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're doing well! With the pregnancy anyway. Too bad about your cold, feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete